गोप्प दा दिल्ली से एक कुत्ते का पिल्ला गाँव लेकर आये। उनके साहब की कुतिया ने चार बच्चे दिये ठहरे , जो गोप्प दा के माँगने पर साहब ने एक उनको भी दे दिया था बल। गोप्प दा उसे गाँव तो ले आये।
गोप्प दा आते ही अपनी ईजा (माँ ) को बोले। कुकुर क पोथ ला री ( कुत्ते का बच्चा लाया हूँ ), कज्यो महँग छ ( बहुत महँगा है ) । ओर दोहर बात यो की ( ओर दूसरी बात ये की ) यो अंग्रेजी समझूँ (ये सिर्फ इंग्लिश समझता है ) येक ईज ले अंग्रेजी ही समझे ( इसकी माँ भी इंगलिश ही समझती है ) ये लिजी थोडा दिक्कत होली त्वेकं ( इसलिये थोड़ी दिक्कत होगी तुझे ) ईजा दिवि चार शब्द त्वेकं सीखण पड़ोल ( माँ दो चार इंगलिश के शब्द सीखने होंगें। तुझे )।
ईजा तो ईजा ही ठहरी , बोली तू रोहण दे अंग्रेजी हन्ग्रेजी मैं येकं पाली ल्यौण , तेरी अंग्रेजी तेर पास राख (इस पर माँ बोली तू रहने दे अंग्रेजी हन्ग्रेजी , मैं इसको पाल लूँगी , तेरी अंग्रेजी तेरे पास ही रख ) मैंकें न बता कस्ये पालण छ ये कें ( मेरे को मत बता कैसे पालना है इसको )।
गोप्प दा क्या कहते चुप रह गये , ओर छोड़ दिया ईजा पर की , जैसे पालती है पाल ले इस कुकुर के पोथ को ।
गोप्प दा जब तक गाँव रहे कुत्ते से अंग्रेजी में हीं बतियाते रहे , जैसे उनकी मेमसाहब व साहब बतियाते थे । पर छुट्टी खत्म हुई तो फिर नौकरी में जाना पड़ा , जाते जाते भी ईजा को हिदायत दे ही गये की।
ईजा ध्यान राखिये येक ( माँ इसका ध्यान रखना ) जस्ये मैं बुलाछी ये थें , तू ले कोशिश करिये ( जैसे मैं इससे बोलता था , तुम भी भी ऐसे बोलने की कोशिश करना )
ईजा ने भी होई होई ( हाँ हाँ ) बोल कर हिदायत से पिंड छुड़ाया।
अब कुकुर का पोथ ( कुत्ते का बच्चा) आ गया ठहरा ईजा की कस्टेडी में , ईजा ने सबसे पहले तो उसका नामकरण किया , ओर नाम दिया बिल्लू ओर फिर शुरू हुई बिल्लू की क्लास , जिसमें अंग्रेजी को उड़ा दिया गया ओर कुमाऊँनी भाषा में वार्तालाप प्रारम्भ की गई। बिल्लू भी जल्दी सीख गया , यू से लेकर हड़ी हडी ओर पकड़ पकड़ तक।
तीन चार महीने के बाद गोप्प दा का गाँव फिर आना हुआ , इस चिंता के साथ की , ईजा की बात कुकुर का पोथ समझ भी रहा है या नही ।
घर पहुँचे तो पैलाग करने के बाद ईजा से पहला सवाल दागा ,कुकुरे क पोथ कस छ ( कुत्ते का बच्चा कैसा है ) ओर काँ छ (कहाँ है ) दिखाई न दिने।
तब ईजा बोली याई होल ( यही होगा ) भ्ड्योनहान काँ जाल ( कहाँ जायेगा ) ये बोल कर ईजा ने जोर की आवाज लगाई बिल्लूवा यूँ यूँ । बिल्लू ने सुना तो दौड़ काट कर घर पहुँच गया ।
गोप्प दा उसे देखते ही रह गये , बिल्लू बड़ा हो गया था , हस्की प्रजाति का कुत्ता पहाड़ में भेड़िये की तरह दिख रहा था। ओर आश्चर्य इस बात का भी हो रहा था की यूँ यूँ करने में आ भी गया था।
ईजा बोली गोप्पिया यो छ तेर कुकुरक पोथ ( ये है तेरे कुत्ते का बच्चा ) ओर देख ये कें मैण अपण भाषा ले सीखा दे ( ओर इसको मैंनें अपनी भाषा सीखा दी ) अब यो तेरी अंग्रेजी हन्ग्रेजी न समझण ( अब ये तेरी इंगलिश नही समझता ) ओर बिल्कुल पहाड़ी जस ( जैसा ) ले लागण पडिग्यो (लगने लग गया )
गोप्प दा ने गौर से देखा तो , सच में बिल्लू पहाड़ी जैसा ही लग रहा था , ओर पहाड़ी समझ भी रहा था!
स्वरचित लघु कथा
सर्वाधिकार सुरक्षित
English Version
Dog puppy
Gop da brought a puppy from the village to Delhi. His boss bitch gave four puppy, which on the demand of Gop da, sir had also given them a force. Gop da brought him to the village, but as soon as he came, he spoke to his mother. Kukur ka poth la ri (I have brought a puppy), Kjyo mhong ch (very expensive). And I repeat this thing (and this is the second thing), I understand English (he only understands English), he should understand English (his mother also understands English). This lazy little problem is Holi Tewakam (that's why you will have some problems) Eaja Divi Char Vardhan Tekan Tekhan Paryol (Mother will have to learn four words of English
I am the only person, I will give you the Rohan de English language, I will change my language, your English will pass the ashes (Mother mother, you should let me live English, I will keep it, keep your English with you) I do not tell you how to raise Gee ke ke (Do not tell me how to raise it) What did Gop da say remained silent, and left it to Eaja, just as Palati hai Pal take this Kukur's poth. As long as Goppa da kept talking to the dogs in the village in English, just like his mother and wife used to tell. But when the holiday was over, then I had to go to the job, I went and instructed Ija to go.
Eaja dhyan ashhiye yake (mother take care of it) as I called it
Eaja also rescued the body from Hidayat by speaking hoi hoi (yes yes). Now the pothole of Kukur has come to the custody of Eaja, Eja first named him, and named Billu and then started the class of Billu, in which English was blown up and conversation started in Kumaoni language. Billu also learned quickly, from U to the beat and hold.
After three to four months, Goppa Da's village came back again, with the worry, whether the matter of Eaja is understood by Kukur's poth or not.
After reaching home, I got the first question from Eaja, after pleading, Kukure ka poth kas kha (how is the child of a dog) and kan ch (where it is) not visible.
Eaja said Yai Hole (this would be it). When I spoke (where will I go), Ija made a loud noise like this. Billu heard the race and reached home.
Gop da was left staring at him, Billu had grown up, the dog of the Husky species looked like a wolf in the mountain. And surprise was also being felt that I had come to do it like this. Eja boli gopiya yo teer kukurak poth (this is your dog's child) Look at this, I learned to take my language (and I learned it from my language) Now your English language is not understood (now it does not understand your English) And exactly like the hill (as it is)
Gop da looked at it carefully, in fact, Billu looked like a hill, and was understanding the hill too!
Scripted short story
All rights reserved
👌👌👌😄
जवाब देंहटाएंयह किस्सा थोड़ा लंबा होता तो और मज़ेदार होता।
जवाब देंहटाएंIntresting story. And I hav learn few pahadi words that help me lot. Thank u so much
जवाब देंहटाएं